How to Donate
It’s never been easier to manage your company’s surplus office furniture and equipment responsibly, anywhere in Belgium and in London. By combining our multi-channel beneficiaries network, we maximise asset recovery, streamline community access, and virtually eliminate waste.
You can choose whom you want to give your office furniture to by order of priority: Employees, Charity, Schools, Start ups, circular minded SME’s
- You can request the items to be available for multiple beneficiaries. You can also request that you'd like to time delay access to the items. For example, you may want to allow your employees first access to these items, and the after a week allow charities and school to also purchase.
- Inform us the date and time of collection you wish the inventory to be collected.
- The contact person that will be in charge op the collection.
- Once we have your list of items + the list of beneficiaries + the date and time and the contact person, our Relieve team will add the inventory on the platform and notify the network.
- You will receive a full list of collection with a detailed timeline of pick up agreed upfront.
In partnership with Tapio, you can request a quote to get a carbon report of the operation giving you a full detailed track of the amount of Carbon emission saved + the list of beneficiaries you helped and the budget raised. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org